Saturday, May 2, 2009

Thank You List Saturday - Proof I'm not addicted to blogging...

...because I was beginning to wonder.

With the exception of Spacious Living, I've taken a week-long break from the blog world - both writing and reading and it's been a good thing.  I'm still not ready to dive back in all the way so I'll probably still be a bit sporadic in my posting for a little while.

Nothing's wrong or anything like that.  I just needed a little break.  What I'm thankful for in this is that this break is another step in taming my "all or nothing" personality (which will likely take a lifetime to complete). 

I hope everybody is doing well and I look forward to catching up with you guys soon!

1 comments:

Just Me said...

Yeah for you!! I'm glad to see that you have been too busy living life to blog about it!! Sometimes I feel convicted that I'm too busy, but I'd rather be too busy living than too idle thinking about it! :)

 
Template by yummylolly.com