Friday, June 13, 2008

It's the Bobbsey Twins!

Today Obi Wan-da and I went to get our hair cut today.  I really enjoy this outing because its so much fun to watch my daughter "get her girl on".  


Obi Wan-da wears her hair in a cute chin-length bob which I think shows off her sweet little face.  (PB, like a typical man, is itching for me to have her grow her long, but somehow I keep forgetting this EVERY TIME we go to the hairdresser!)  I've been sporting my hair in a ponytail-ready shoulder length 'do for a few years. 

My hairdresser, sensing the need for a change, recommended a shorter cut for me.  Great!  I'm in.  Let's get adventurous.  It wasn't until the ride home that I realized that (with the exception of the bangs I wear to cover my growing forehead) I now have the same haircut as my 3 year old daughter. 

I have 6 weeks to come up with some variation on this cut or else we're busting out the matching dresses!


0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com