Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hair Wars

Yesterday Doc Brown, Obi Wan-da and I went to the hairdresser.  The kids only needed a trim, but I had more pressing matters to address.

I've been doing my own hair color for about 6 months in an effort to save money.  I know women who are masters at this and I thought, how hard can it be?  Well, too hard for me.  My most recent hair color would have been appropriate on one of the guys in Spinal Tap.

I also needed a new style since I was beginning to look like a walking triangle.  It got so bad that when the kids were playing Star Wars (we do that a lot around here) they told me that I could be Darth Vadar because my hair was shaped like his helmet.  

All that got fixed yesterday.  I am now back to my natural color (is it natural if I had to have it dyed to get there?) and my hair is no longer a triangle.  It is, however, dangerously close to being a circle if I style it wrong.  

So I guess I can be R-2 D-2 now.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's really funny--them saying your hair was shaped like Vader's helmet. Joe's favorite things are Galactic Heroes. They are chunky Star Wars guys and they have them for every episode. He's got about 100!

Lori said...

I've never heard of them! Doc Brown's b-day is coming up. Sounds like something I should look into!

 
Template by yummylolly.com