Thursday, August 28, 2008

Does Tony Robbins make house calls?

Because I need some serious motivation today.  


My house is a mess right now.  I really need to do the budget.  And I don't even want to think about the laundry.

School was a bit of a bust today because I took Obi Wan-da to the doctor.  She's had a recurring (but not serious) complaint and I decided to take advantage of the fact that PB is working from home and get her checked out.  She's fine and I'm glad except for that nagging feeling of having wasted a trip to the doctor's office only to expose her to a million cooties.  

Look for the "now we're all sick" post in a few days.

I am, however, typing this with the delightful sound of the dishwasher running in the background.  So, that's gotta be worth something.  On second thought, don't send Tony over.  I'll tackle the other stuff tomorrow.

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com