Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Obi Wan-da's discerning palate

What do these two things have in common?


Apparently they share a similar taste.

I bought the breadsticks for the kids' snacks because they fit a criteria I'm trying to stick to: 5 pronouncable ingredients or less.  (Don't look at my personal snack stash... baby steps, you know.)

I'm not completely heartless.  I really thought the kids would like them and because they're long and skinny they could shove them up in their top lip and do the walrus thing.

And Doc Brown does like them.

Obi Wan-da took one bite and handed it back to me.  She didn't like it because... "It tastes like my toys."

That's my girl.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

ba-ha-ha!

Becks said...

oh love that! :)

Carrie Thompson said...

try kettle chips. It is like potatoes, kosher salt! Yeah. The pepper ones are great!

oh and koala bars! pronouncable ingrediants!

 
Template by yummylolly.com