Friday, December 12, 2008

A few random Friday things...

Bought Obi Wan-da's Christmas dress a month ago and had her try it on last night for the first time... it doesn't fit.  Yesterday I was congratulating myself on being done with my Christmas shopping and not having to go back out into the madness.  Now not only do I still have more shopping to do, but now I have to start with a trip to the Returns desk.


Doc Brown hit a milestone yesterday.  He asked if he could hang a Lego Star Wars poster on his bedroom door.  It's just one more thing to make me realize he's not a baby anymore.  Maybe I've got some old Michael J. Fox posters around here that I can help Obi Wan-da hang on her wall (dreamy sigh!).

I'm ready to start eating Christmas treats... fudge, reindeer food, chocolate covered pretzels...

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

fudge, reindeer food, choco covered pretzels...sounds great to me!!

It is going to be madness... I'll be out there with you...

 
Template by yummylolly.com