Thursday, February 26, 2009

Humor me for just a minute

My blog is a multi-purpose blog.  I use it as an outlet for my random thoughts, occasional insights and as a way to record my family's best (and worst) moments.  

Today is one of those "Mommy needs a place to put these pictures so she can still enjoy the memory when her last brain cell takes a nosedive."  It's entirely possible that's going to happen in the next 12 minutes.

You know how there's that person at work who's always passing around pictures of Junior's latest whatever and you're forced to think of something nice to say because they're standing right there?  And it would be easier to feign interest if you hadn't had to look at their pictures of Junior's something else last week?  And after a while you just escape to the bathroom when you see them coming so you can avoid them completely?

No?

Then you're nicer than me.

Anyway, I'm about to be THAT mom and post some pictures that Obi Wan-da drew recently.  PB and I love them and my parents will enjoy seeing them. The rest of you can excuse yourselves to the bathroom and swing by tomorrow.

Still here?  Oh, I always knew you were my favorite bloggy friend.  Prepared to be dazzled.  And please keep in mind Obi Wan-da is 4.

If you haven's met the Backyardigans, this is Austin:

And Tyrone:

And the not-imaginary-friend, Tigger:

Obi Wan-da's idea of happiness is a box of crayons/markers and a new pad of paper.  

My idea of happiness is watching her draw.

4 comments:

Mike Boyd said...

You're right! I love them.

Hampy

Cheryl said...

Tigger is just how I imagined!

Andrea said...

She is very good. They look just like Tyrone and Austin - cool!

Tiffany said...

Those are great pictures for a 4 year old! I am really impressed and I love all her colors! She truly has talent.

 
Template by yummylolly.com