Monday, March 16, 2009

Why indeed...

So yesterday morning Obi Wan-da and I were having some snuggle time when she sat up and asked me, "Mommy, why does your belly stick up sometimes?"


I've been asking myself the same question lately.  

Surely it's not the 4 boxes of Thin Mints that I bought after leaping out of our van in the middle of town and accosting a Girl Scout troop like a crazy lady shouting, "Do you have Thin Mints?!"  PB had to drive around the town square and pick me up - I'm sure he was so proud of his lunatic wife.

I have to at least give Obi Wan-da bonus points for the "sometimes".  Perhaps my girl is learning the art of tact.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can just picture that crazy leaping!

Andrea said...

"snort" Thanks for making me laugh!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Lori,

I so enjoyed your post over at 5 minutes for faith that I had to head over here too.

Your post touched me, as I am trying to figure out whether I should do something or not. My perfectionism keeps me from doing it because I don't want to fail. Thank you for your post.

I enjoyed my time here at your blog. I LOVE your sense of humor!

Warmly,

Joanne

Melissa said...

Oh, yeah, thin mints - THE BEST!!

ann marie said...

oh, my darling son say, on a pretty regular basis "remember when you were skinny?" i sort of wish he didn't remember anymore
love thin mints, who doesn't, right?

Lisa Hellier said...

Nutter Butters are my downfall. Which is probably why I changed my sweater this morning. Too much back fat in view. Ugh.

 
Template by yummylolly.com