Wednesday, April 8, 2009

If I were the 5th judge on American Idol...

Here's what I would say:

"Allison, you're cute and clearly you were born with an amazing set of pipes.  

But you're 16.

No 16-year-old should sing that song.  Ever.

Ever. Ever. Ever.

It's icky."

I know it's unrealistic to expect American Idol to have the highest moral standards, but I think even they could adhere to this basic rule of thumb:  you shouldn't be singing about sex if you're still wearing braces.

I really don't think that's too much to ask.

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

I agree, that was just wrong.

Lisa Hellier said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. That needed blogging.

Cheryl said...

almost sorry I missed this so I'd know what you're talking about!

Warren B. said...

Are you referring to "I Can't Make You Love Me"? That's not a overtly sexual song... is it?

-- warren
http://www.5thjudge.com/

 
Template by yummylolly.com