Monday, August 4, 2008

Another BIG reason to homeschool

My kids are zoned for a school that begins at 8 AM!


I was loading the dishwasher this morning when the nearby church bells rang for the 8 o'clock hour and it hit me that I really cannot send my kids to public school for one very important reason:  we would NEVER make it on time. Ever.

Seriously, the school would call the state on me because I would be the mother with the crazy eyes and banshee hair screaming at her kids to get out of the car. 

So that settles it. There's no going back now.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

funny!!

I knew someone who, to keep her kids on a schedule, would go through the process of getting ready and actually leave out the door and all. That's great... but not me!

Lori said...

I think doing that would only confirm what my neighbors must already suspect: that I'm crazy!!

 
Template by yummylolly.com