Monday, August 4, 2008

Well that was fun...

No really.  It was fun.  We had a great morning!  


Thanks so much for praying for us because everything went very well.  That's not to say that I didn't keep asking myself, "Am I doing this right?" about a thousand times.  Because I did.  But Doc Brown and Obi Wan-da are still smiling so that has to count for something.

Anyway, today's photo essay is brought to you by the letter F (which apparently is the easiest letter to write, who knew?!):

That would be China because we're studying Gladys Aylward this week.  
(On a side note, Gladys Aylward was one cool chick!)


Obi Wan-da was digging the chalkboard we use for handwriting practice.


Is it a good or bad sign if the book is more interesting than the experiment?


ROY G BIV, at least that's how I learned the colors in the rainbow.

There's a sample of our day.  We'll be back at it tomorrow when we go on our first field trip!

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is so cool!! I miss these days!

 
Template by yummylolly.com