Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Spy...

This is what you will find if you lift up the comforter on my daughter's bed:

By my count the following are considered necessary for inducing sleep:
6 books
1 coloring book
6 stuffed animals
2 plastic animals
2 Star Wars transport vehicles
3 Star Wars action figures
2 tinker toys
1 Burger King toy
1 Chick-fil-A toy
4 paper dress up bears
1 My Little Pony "let's buy more" guide

I think I hear the Sanford and Son theme song playing somewhere.

I should have paid more attention to the cups.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

lol! what about on top of the comforter?? she's got a great smile!

Tiffany said...

She is definitely such a mix of girly-girl and tomboy. I love her stash and that sweet grin.

Lori said...

That's my girl. I'm such a sucker for her!

 
Template by yummylolly.com