Thursday, March 12, 2009

A brief look inside my head

In case you were wondering, this is what my brain looks like today:




Except 1000 times faster.

I have all sorts of little tasks and deadlines bouncing around in my head and I'm finding it virtually impossible to focus on any one of them.

So if you run into me today and the only response I give you is rapidly blinking eyes and a blank stare, just pat me on the head and tell me to keep moving.

Friday.  It should be much better on Friday.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

putting one foot in front of the other with you!!

Just Me said...

Pong!!! The original time waster! I remember spending hours playing this. We must have lived a very boring life back then...that this was entertaining!!!

Andrea said...

I love that - looks like my brain too!

Tiffany said...

You are funny! I know just how you feel! My suggestion--hit up the local Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato. I think it has double espresso in it or something. Or, go to McD's for a hazelnut iced coffee. Then GO FOR IT!!!! Get it all done and then crash and burn!

 
Template by yummylolly.com